"I am certain that after the dust of centuries has passed over our cities, we, too will be remembered not for victories or defeats in battle or in policies, but for our contribution to the human spirit."
-President John F. Kennedy
History | Executive Director | Board of Directors | Sponsors
- The State of Louisiana
- The Community Foundation of North Louisiana
- The Parish of Caddo
- Charles T. Beaird Family Foundation
- Caddo Parish School Board
- The Black Arts Coalition with funds from the City of Shreveport
- Shreveport Regional Arts Council with funds from the City of Shreveport
"Supported by a grant from the Louisiana State Arts Council through the Louisiana Division of the Arts, Office of Cultural Development, Department of Culture, Recreation & Tourism, in cooperation with the LA State Arts Council. Funding has also been provided by the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency."
- CDBG- Dept. of Community Development
- New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Foundation
- AKA Sorority – Sigma Rho Omega Chapter
- Shreveport-Bossier Convention & Tourist Bureau
- Irma C. Martin
- Michael Flentroy – State Farm Companies & Foundation
- Katrina R. Thomas- State Farm Companies & Foundation
- GIANT Construction, LeMar E. Flukers, President, (through AT&T)
- Alpha Media
- Cumulus Radio
- South Arts. Friends of TPA/YAZZY: Marsha O. Millican, APAC
- Dr. & Mrs. James Harrold, Jr.
- S.A. Doyle & Associates